21. Each profile shall identify authoritative measures to determine verification and conformance with agreed quality assurance, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and Quality of Service standards such that actors are satisfied they achieve adequate performance. All performance requirements must be quantifiable and measurable; each requirement must include a performance (what), a metric (how measured), and a criterion (minimum acceptable value).
22. Stakeholders are invited to provide feedback to improve a profile's verification and conformance criteria.
23. Verification and Conformance is considered in terms of the following five aspects:
Approach to Validating Service Interoperability Points
Relevant Maturity Level Criteria
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
24. Each profile should describe the validation approach used to demonstrate the supporting service interoperability points. The intention of this section is to describe a high-level approach or methodology by which stakeholders may validate interoperability across the SIOP(s).
25. Each profile should describe the Maturity criteria applicable to the profile. The intention of this section is to describe how this profile supports the achievement of improved interoperability.
26. Each profile should describe the associated Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to establish a baseline set of critical core capability components required to achieve the enhanced interoperability supported by this profile. The intention of this section is to assist all stakeholders and authorities to focus on the most critical performance-related items throughout the capability development process.
|Key Performance Indicators (KPI)||Description|
|KPI #1: Single (named) Architecture|
|KPI #2: Shared Situational Awareness|
|KPI #3: Enhanced C2|
|KPI #4: Information Assurance|
|KPI #5: Interoperability|
|KPI #6: Quality of Service|
|KPI #7: TBD|
[a] 'notional' KPIs shown in the table are for illustrative purposes only.
27. Each profile should document experimentation venues and schedules that will be used to determine conformance. The intention of this section is to describe how experimentation will be used to validate conformance.
28. Each profile should document demonstration venues and schedules that demonstrate conformance. The intention of this section is to describe how demonstration will be used to validate conformance.