10. The purpose of this chapter is to specify the agreed NISP standards. The document organizes these standards, following baseline 2.0 NATO's C3 Taxonomy, as endorsed by the NATO C3 Board per AC/322-D(2016)0017 “C3 Taxonomy Baseline 2.0” dated 14 March 2016. A graphical representation of this taxonomy is included in volume 1.
11. For some standards it was not clear yet which service identified in the C3 Taxonomy should be used. Therefore, as an interim solution, the taxonomy was extended with user-defined “Cloud Services”. In a separate section, all standards are listed for which could not yet be defined how they should be linked to the C3 Taxonomy.
12. The standards are presented in tabular form. The left column of the table corresponds to a service in the C3 Taxonomy. The section headers correspond to a service at a higher (or the same) level. In general, a service is only listed if at least one standard is assigned to this service.
13. When STANAG X Ed Y is in ratification process, this is indicated by STANAG (RD) X Ed Y, and when it is a study draft, this is indicated by STANAG (Study) X Ed Y.
14. In principle, NISP only contains or references standards or related documents, which are generally available for NATO/NATO member nations/CCEB.